The Future of Health Tourism Forum is committed to protecting the privacy of its visitors. This policy explains how we collect, use and share information.
We collect information through various sources, including:
- Information you provide directly to us: We collect information you provide directly to us, such as your name, email address and other contact details when you register for the newsletter Our newsletter, participate in an opinion poll, or contact us.
- Information about your use of the Site: We collect information about how you use the Site, such as the web pages you visit and the types of information you search for. We do this using cookies and other technologies.
- Information from other sources: We may collect information from other sources, such as travel logs or marketing data.
Use of information
We use the information we collect for various purposes, including:
- Providing the Site and our Services to you: We use the information we collect to provide the Site and our Services to you.
- Improve the site and our services: We use the information we collect to improve the site and our services.
- Sending marketing messages: We use the information we collect to send you marketing messages, such as newsletters and special offers.
- Compliance with Laws and Regulations: We use the information we collect to comply with applicable laws and regulations.
We may share the information we collect with third parties, including:
- Service Providers: We share information with service providers who help us operate the Site and our Services.
- Compliant third parties: We may share information with third parties consistent with our terms and conditions.
- Government Authorities: We may share information with government authorities if required to do so by law or if we believe it is necessary to protect our rights or the rights of others.
Control your information
You have choices about how we use your information. You can:
- Unsubscribe from the newsletter: You can unsubscribe from our newsletter by clicking the unsubscribe link at the bottom of any email we send you .
- Managing Cookie Settings: You can manage your cookie settings through your web browser.
- Request deletion of information: You may request deletion of the information we collect about you by contacting us at [email].
We are committed to protecting your information. We use a variety of security measures to keep the information we collect secure, including:
- Restricted Access: Sensitive information is only accessed by employees who need access to it to provide our services.
- Encryption: We use encryption to protect sensitive information during transmission.
- Access Control: We restrict access to sensitive information to our employees who are trained to protect your privacy.